*The symptomatic testing site will be closed on Monday, July 4.
VCU community members can contact either Student Health Services or Employee Health Services (1-804-MYCOVID or 1-804-692-6843) to be referred for COVID-19 testing at a testing location on-campus. This will be conducted at no cost to students or employees.
At-will testing (asymptomatic)
*Asymptomatic testing appointments will be offered through July 1. After July 1, rapid antigen tests can be acquired in the COVID-19 supply vending machines available at the locations listed in the "Supply" section of the public health measures page.
At-will testing appointments are available for asymptomatic VCU community members at the Capital Asset Real Estate (CARE) Building at 800 West Broad Street Mondays through Fridays from 8 a.m. to noon. At-will testing appointments can be made for any reason other than symptomatic testing (i.e., if you have symptoms).
Appointments for at-will testing are only required if you have never been tested through VCU. Walk-in appointments are available for those who have already been tested through VCU and have a Kallaco account.
Follow these instructions to schedule an appointment and prepare for your test:
- Schedule your appointment
- If this is your first time participating in at-will testing, click here to login with your @vcu.edu email address and follow the instructions to schedule your appointment.
- If you have previously participated in at-will testing, log into your Kallaco account at my.kalla.co with your firstname.lastname@example.org email address. In the Task List Manager section, click on the orange square with the number of tasks to complete. Select “Schedule” for the appropriate week task and choose a date and time of your preference.
- After scheduling your appointment, your appointment details will appear in the Task List Manager section of your Kallaco portal.
- Complete the virtual assessment and consent prior to your appointment. Once you schedule your appointment, you will be prompted to perform the “Confirm Order” task to complete the required virtual assessment and consent. Note, these steps must be complete before your test can be administered and a QR code will be generated.
- Take the test. Bring a valid, government-issued photo ID or your VCU ID and a mobile device (if applicable) with your QR code or a printout of your QR code for testing site staff to scan (see step 3 above).
Visit my.kalla.co to retrieve your test results, which should be posted within 48 hours.