Guidelines for the VCU community during the COVID-19 pandemic
The campus experience is different than it was before the COVID-19 crisis. We all — the university, the students and the faculty and staff — have a role to play in fostering a safe campus during COVID-19. As guidance, best practices and circumstances evolve, changes in operations, modes of instruction and services at the university may be required. This website serves as your hub for the latest information and resources.
Report your vaccine
VCU students are required to report their COVID-19 vaccine. Those who are vaccinated are eligible for exemptions to certain public health measures (daily health checks, surveillance testing). Vaccinations will be verified. Students can report their vaccine or request a vaccine exemption through University Student Health Services. Students who are eligible for a booster must report receiving one to VCU by Feb. 1. Those eligible for a booster after Feb. 1 must receive a booster within 30 days of becoming eligible and report receiving it to VCU.
Need a vaccine? VCU continues to offer a number of on-campus vaccination opportunities by appointment.
Latest news and updates
- Changes to VCU COVID-19 policies for VCU employees - Jan. 18, 2022
- Together Update for students - Jan. 14, 2022
- Together Update for faculty and staff - Jan. 14, 2022
- Safety updates for spring 2022: Message to students - Jan. 10, 2022
- Safety updates for spring 2022: Message to faculty and staff - Jan. 10, 2022
- Omicron updates for spring semester - Dec. 29, 2021
- Omicron variant update - Dec. 22, 2021